Links & Resources
The following links are being provided for informational purposes only. They do not constitute an endorsement or an approval by the Cheboygan Housing Commission. The Cheboygan Housing Commission also bears no responsibility for their accuracy, legality or content.
MSHDA COVID Emergency Rent Assistance (CERA)
This is a Michigan State Housing Development Authority (MSHDA) program – please direct your questions to MSHDA.
The COVID Emergency Rental Assistance (CERA) program is designed to keep Michigan residents who fell behind on their rent and/or utilities during COVID-19 in their homes.
This program provides Covid Emergency Relief Assistance (CERA) for housing (rent), utility, and internet assistance to qualifying individuals or families. Please review the eligibility and documentation requirements before beginning the application. To complete the application you will have to authenticate by proving ownership of the email address you enter. This CERA App will send you a 6 digit code you will need to complete your application.
Local Area Rentals
State & Local Area Resources
- 211 of Northeast Michigan
- Cheboygan Area Schools
- Cheboygan County Council on Aging
- City of Cheboygan
- District 4 Health Department
- Legal Services of Northern Michigan
- Michigan Department of Health & Human Services
- North Country Community Mental Health
- Northeast Michigan Coalition Against Homelessness
- Northeast Michigan Community Service Agency
- Northeast Michigan Council of Governments – Community Corrections Program
- Region 9 Area Agency on Aging
- The Salvation Army – Cheboygan County
- Women’s Resource Center of Northern Michigan